You are at the RIGHT place if you:
- want to enjoy a life of purpose with pervasive happiness across key dimensions of your daily activities
- would like to minimize pessimism and negative distractions in your life
- wish to focus on the future
- want to move on from the past and find forgiveness in yourself for past events and people that still haunt you and sap your positivity on a daily basis
- would like to earn a bigger salary and be taken seriously at work
- want to live in a house that suits an above average lifestyle and aspirations
- desire to have beneficial and supportive relationships
- want to enjoy great health and live up to ten years longer
- want to wake up motivated every morning
ready to achieve great things
- want feel confident most of the time and
- would like to understand how to use your personal virtues and strengths to your very best advantage
Achieving these and other manifestations of the 'positive advantage' become possible with a little practice and education. Successful outcomes are more than likely when you have expertise available to turn your aspirations into precise actions to accomplish positive change.
What prevents you from learning how to achieve a positive and lasting advantage and turning your aspirations into attainable goals?
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP NOW. more...
Take advantage of a FREE telephone consultation to help you decide if there is significant value for you in upgrading your life to above average thriving;
claim your FREE personal virtues and strengths assessment after your first paid consultation.
If your overall levels of wellbeing do not increase after your first paid for consultation, we will give your money back. The only way you loose is if you do not contact us.
We provide face to face, telephone, video and audio conference (Skype, MSN, etc.) consultations up to 8 pm weekdays and Saturdays (CAT / GMT+2).
Our Strategy for Personal Development:
- Promoting positive emotions and thoughts,
- Controlling negative thoughts and self-talk,
- Getting you to enjoy more of what you love doing and excell at
- Discovering and using your personal strengths,
Building, sustaining beneficial relationships, and
- Learning how to savour the good things in life
These life skills span most personal and career situations. If you implement these strategies you will enjoy a more prosperous and meaningful life with added resilience to overcome tough times.
The Positive Psychology Foundation © 2010 All Rights Reserved.